Friday, July 16, 2010

Another "Apology" - but not quite truely Sorry

Readers - many of whom are no doubt no longer readers (and thus not reading this) because of my lengthy lapse in posting:

My lapse was partly for the reasons stated in previous posts. They are true. But there are weightier matters that influenced my hiatus from posting than I previously mentioned. Namely, I'm now married. The time I previously had put into books and these postings was spent getting to know this person the Lord put in my life - as an astute reader might imagine.

As pieces fall back into place and we find a schedule amidst the business of adjusting to a new life, we hope that will I find time to come back to this. Look for my return in the fall, if not before -- and if I do not post, please gently remind me of my purpose to do so.

Cordially,
SMLB

1 comment:

Historian said...

I still read! I hope the adjusting to married life is still going as smoothly as possible.
~Rachel